How Can We Help You?
Neighborhood Bank, Neighborhood Decisions - When you ask the question, "Will you lend me money?" the answer should not come from an impersonal boardroom in a distant land. We make our loan decisions right here in the community where you live and work. You'll hear back quickly from friendly folks who are your neighbors and who care about your needs!
- New or Used Automobile
- New or Used RV, Motorcycle or other recreational vehicle
- Personal Loans
- Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
Real Estate Loans
- Home Purchase
- Mortgage Refinance
- Home Construction
- Land Loans
- Homeowner must be age 62 or older
- Home must be the primary residence
- Proceeds are usually tax-free (laws differ in each state, so a tax advisor should be consulted)
- There are no monthly mortgage payments required (interest accrues on the portion of the loan amount disbursed)
- Reverse mortgages can be used for a refinance or for purchase transactions
- See a CRBNA Mortgage Originator to help explain the facts and determine which reverse mortgage product might be right for you
Rates and terms vary based on credit history, banking relationship with Connecticut River Bank, N.A., down payment, income and collateral. Generally, extensions of credit are restricted to Connecticut River Bank, N.A.'s trade area.